9AM to 4PM
Athol MA 01331
1. Vendors may set-up on the day of show starting at 7:00AM. Setup must be complete and ALL VEHICLES must be out of the festi-val area by 8:30AM.
2. Electricity is NOT available. If you need electricity you must arrange for your own. Do NOT climb street lamp poles.
3. The festival street setup area will be ONE –WAY. All vendors must enter the area from the Main and Exchange Street intersec-tion. This places all vehicles facing in the same direction for easier maneuvering and exiting the setup area. Vendors can park in the municipal lot behind the south side of Main Street or at Lord Pond Plaza. These lots are free.
4. The center of the street MUST REMAIN CLEAR for the parade at 8:45AM.
5. The Chamber DOES NOT PROVIDE tables, chairs, special accessories, etc. You must bring your own.
6. The festival is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please make sure your space is manned during these times. Main Street will be reopened at 4:15PM for vendor traffic when all pedestrians have cleared the street area. Vehicles may be brought in to load out at this time.
7. The Chamber will have coordinators at each end of the street and along the path of the festival to assist with questions you may have.
8. Bathroom facilities will be at the Athol Public Library and portalets along Main Street stores.
9. RAIN DATE CALL— In the event of inclement weather, we will decide on a reschedule by 3PM on Thursday, September 14th. We will make every attempt to reach all vendors to reach vendors through email or phone. If you are in doubt check our website. We will also post the status on the Chamber and Visitors Bureau Facebook pages at North Quabbin Chamber of Commerce and North Quabbin Visitors Bureau. The rain date is September 23rd.
10. Due to low attendance there will no late morning auction.
11. YOU MUST SET UP WITHIN THE MARKED AREAS FOR THE SPACE YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED. All spaces have been pre-planned, measured and marked. BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL OF YOUR FELLOW VENDORS.
12. All generators must be truck or trailer mounted and must be suitable for the task and location. IF YOUR GENERATOR IS NOT DESIGNED FOR LOW NOISE OPERATION, DON’T BRING IT. IF IT IS A STANDARD, HOME OR CONSTRUCTION GENERATOR THAT YOU BOUGHT AT HOME DEPOT OR LOWES, IT WILL LIKELY NOT BE QUIET ENOUGH AND WILL BE A SEVERE NUISANCE TO SUR-ROUNDING VENDORS. MOST FOOD VENDORS HAVE QUIET, APPROPRIATE GENERATORS. DON’T BE THE ONE THAT GETS SHUT DOWN!
13. The sale of all forms of fireworks is strictly prohibited.
If you own a business within the festival area (on Main Street between Exchange and the YMCA) a space in front of your store will be held for you if you complete your registration before August 25th.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 7TH.
RAIN DATE CALL— In the event of inclement weather, we will decide on a reschedule by 3PM on Friday September 15th. All vendors will be emailed if the rain date has been called.
Festival day! Vendors may set-up on the day of show starting at 7:00AM. Setup must be complete and ALL VEHICLES must be out of the festi-val area by 8:30AM.
Rain Date for the festival.
1. Festival booth spaces are 12 feet wide by 12 feet deep. They are NOT a marked car space.
2. If you own a business within the festival area (on Main Street between Exchange and the YMCA) a space in front of your store will be held for you if you complete your registration before August 25.
3. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 7TH.
4. If you are a food vendor you must get a permit from the Athol Board of Health. Please Call 978-249-7934
5. Please do not give away food. Non-profit organizations will be selling food to raise money for their groups.
$50 for the first space reserved.
$25 for each additional space.
Input from auction attendees and vendors has led us to discontinue the auction portion of the festival. Registration fees have changed to reflect this.
All payments must be made by September 7th.
Make checks payable to:
North Quabbin Chamber of Commerce
80 Freedom Street, Athol MA 01331
We welcome multi-level marketers (such as Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Avon and Herbal-ife, etc) as well as territory/installation franchise operators (such as Solar City, DirectTV, etc) to our festival. We understand that these companies have varying rules about vending, most of which prohibit more than one representative in attendance at an event.
If you represent a company that has such a rule, it is your responsibility to ask us if someone from your company is already registered. We will be happy to let you know if your company is already represented. We do not release the names of representatives already registered from your company, only that one is registered and the date they were officially booked. We will provide you with as up to date information as we have available at that time. Occasionally, booking questions may be answered from remote devices and overlaps in vendor booking may occur. In the event of an overlap, we will contact the franchise vendor that booked last to inform them that someone repre-senting their company booked before them. Please note that officially booked means that we have received both payment and a completed registration form.
We will not refuse registration or space to additional representatives from your company if they choose to overlook your company’s guidelines. It is the responsibility of representatives to adhere to the standards and rules set forth by your individual company. If you use an alias business name (one that does not include the name of the parent company) it is your responsibility to provide the parent company name on the “Type of Business” line.
We make routine updates on our social media pages as vendors are added to the event. We also publish a vendors map online near the event date. You can check for vendors there as well.