The North Quabbin Food-A-Thon collects food and raises funds to support local food programs. Volunteers, local schools, the community-at-large and local businesses unite to make this event successful. The Food-A-Thon receives great local media coverage from 97.3 FM WJDF radio, AOTV and The Athol Daily News. Involvement from the local business community has been a key factor in the success of this important event .
* A donation of $250+ may be presented live on-air to give your business even more recognition.
Contact AOTV’s Carol Courville (firstname.lastname@example.org 978-249-4470) by May 1st to schedule your on-air donation.
* provide poster and flyer reproduction
* provide food for Food-A-Thon volunteers
* bring non-perishable food on May 16 by 5pm to Hannaford, Walmart or the municipal parking lot in the center of Orange
* join volunteers to divide the collected food in downtown Orange on May 16 at 6pm
All proceeds are divided among Franklin County Community Meals Program (Orange Food Pantry and Orange meal site), Our Lady Immaculate Church, St. Vincent de Paul/ St. Mary’s Church, the Athol Salvation Army Food Pantry and Wendell Good Neighbors Community Food Program. All proceeds benefit those in the North Quabbin area.